The AAD supports the highest-quality patient care by developing and presenting information that enhances continuing education in dermatology. AAD meetings offer the latest on the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of dermatologic disease from the foremost experts in the field.
The American Academy of Dermatology's Summer Academy Meeting will be held in Chicago, Ill., Aug. 6-10, 2014.
The American Academy of Dermatology's 73rd Annual Meeting will be held in San Francisco, Calif., March 20-24, 2015.
Did you miss a meeting or session? Read coverage about sessions and the AAD Summer and Annual Meetings, and listen to podcasts that feature notable speakers on the AAD Meeting News website.
Use this link to apply to direct sessions at the Academy's meetings. The application for the 2015 Annual Meeting, San Francisco, Calif., March 20-24, 2015, closes April 8, 2014.
The Academy’s Practice Management series of webinars helps keep dermatologists and their staff up to date on all aspects of running an effective and efficient dermatology practice.
Future meeting dates
- 2016: 74th in Washington, D.C., March 4-8
- 2017: 75th in Orlando, Fla., March 3-7
- 2018: 76th in San Diego, Calif., Feb. 16-20
- 2019: 77th in Washington D.C., March 1-5
- 2020: TBD
- 2021: 79th in San Francisco, Calif., March 19-23
- 2022: TBD
- 2023: TBD
- 2024: 82nd in San Diego, Calif., March 8-12
Summer Academy Meeting
- 2015: New York, N.Y., Aug. 19-23
- 2016: Boston, Mass., July 27-31
- 2017: New York, N.Y., July 26-30
- 2018: TBD
- 2019: New York, N.Y., July 24-28
- 2020: TBD
- 2021: New York, N.Y., July 28-Aug. 1