Return to program book search
Sunday, March 03
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Sarah B. Weitzul, MD, FAAD
- Ashish Bhatia, MD, FAAD
- Fiona Larsen, MD
- Jennifer MacGregor, MD, FAAD
- Rajeev Mallipeddi, MD, MBBS
- Margaret W. Mann, MD, FAAD
- Saadia T. Raza, MD, FAAD
- Valencia D. Thomas, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- 1. Formulate useful surgical treatment strategies for both routine and challenging circumstances.
- 2. Select and execute new surgical techniques to optimize functional and cosmetic patient outcomes.
- 3. Describe methods that can be applied in practice to optimize wound healing and scar formation.
This session is designed to provide attendees with useful techniques and tips to optimize their surgical technique. Speakers will discuss optimizing surgical techniques, dealing with difficult surgical sites and situations, and correcting suboptimal results. Pearls for office efficiency and cosmetic dermatology will also be addressed. The goal is to leave the audience with a number of tricks to ensure ideal cosmetic and functional surgical outcomes.
|Sunday, March 03|
|2:00 PM||Welcome and Introduction / Dr. Weitzul|
|2:05 PM||Perfecting the Linear Closure / Dr. Mann|
|2:25 PM||Optimizing the Skin Graft / Dr. Weitzul|
|2:45 PM||Perfecting Flaps - Pearls from Across the Pond / Dr. Mallipeddi|
|3:05 PM||Technology Pearls for Dermatologic Procedures / Dr. Bhatia|
|3:25 PM||Question/Answer / All faculty|
|3:35 PM||Tips for Preventing and Managing Surgical Complications / Dr. Raza|
|3:55 PM||Pearls for Skin Surgery in the Sun Ravaged Patient / Dr. Larsen|
|4:15 PM||Pearls for the "Tweak"- Correcting Suboptimal Results / Dr. Thomas|
|4:35 PM||Cosmetic Dermatology Pearls / Dr. MacGregor|
|4:55 PM||Question/Answer / All faculty|