Return to program book search
Coding, Documentation & Practice Management
Tuition fee and ticket required for admission
Tuesday, March 25
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Murad Alam, MD, FAAD
- Scott M. Dinehart, MD, FAAD
- Mark D. Kaufmann, MD, FAAD
- Clifford Warren Lober, MD, JD, FAAD
- Alexander Miller, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Choose appropriate and documentation strategies to characterize medical and surgical procedures.
- Determine steps required to transition to ICD-10, to be compliant with HIPPA guidelines, and to meet benchmarks for EHR meaningful use.
- Apply innovations in practice management to deliver affordable, high quality care
This session provides a broad overview of coding and documentation issues, and also practice management. Experts in ICD-10, meaningful use of EHR, modifier 25 and the recent NCCI edits, new Mohs Medlearn documentation guidelines, incident-to rules, and HIPPA and legal issues will provide information about the evolving coding and documentation environment. Innovative ideas in practice management designed to maximize efficiency and practice productivity will also be discussed.
|Tuesday, March 25|
|9:00 AM||HIPAA/HITECH and Legal Issues / Dr. Lober|
|9:30 AM||EHR/ICD-10 / Dr. Kaufmann|
|10:00 AM||Practice Management Tips / Dr. Dinehart|
|10:30 AM||Mohs Medlearn and New Documentation Guidelines / Dr. Miller|
|11:00 AM||Modifier 25 and Incident-to Rules / Dr. Alam|