Return to program book search
Friday, March 21
Four Seasons Ballroom 4
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Boni E. Elewski, MD, FAAD
- Hilary E. Baldwin, MD, FAAD
- Jean L. Bolognia, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Seemal Desai, MD, FAAD
- Mark Lebwohl, MD, FAAD
- David Michael Pariser, MD, FAAD
- Frank C. Powell, MD
- Darrell S. Rigel, MD, FAAD
- Theodore Rosen, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Utilize new therapeutics in treating patients with psoriasis, actinic keratoses, acne, rosacea, onychomycosis, hyperhidrosis and dyspigmentation.
- Identify and distinguish differences in sunscreens and select the best sunscreen for each patient.
- List new therapeutics for melanoma patients and recognize situations when they are required.
This session will review new and emerging therapeutics for patients with psoriasis, melanoma, actinic keratoses, acne, rosacea, dyspigmentation, hyperhidrosis and onychomycosis. Additionally, there will be a discussion of appropriate usage of older therapeutics for these common skin diseases. There will also be a discussion on sunscreens, and selecting the best photoprotection for UVA and UVB coverage.
|Friday, March 21|
|2:00 PM||Welcome and Introduction / Dr. Elewski|
|2:03 PM||Rosacea Therapeutics / Dr. Powell|
|2:20 PM||Melanoma Therapeutics / Dr. Bolognia|
|2:40 PM||Actinic Keratosis Therapeutics / Dr. Rosen|
|3:00 PM||Sunscreen Therapeutics / Dr. Rigel|
|3:20 PM||Panel: Questions and Discussion / Dr. Elewski, Dr. Bolognia, Dr. Rosen, Dr. Rigel, and Dr. Powell|
|3:35 PM||Onychomycosis Therapeutics / Dr. Elewski|
|3:50 PM||Acne Therapeutics / Dr. Baldwin|
|4:05 PM||Dyspigmentation Therapeutics / Dr. Desai|
|4:20 PM||Sweat Therapeutics / Dr. Pariser|
|4:35 PM||New and emerging psoriasis therapeutics / Dr. Lebwohl|
|4:50 PM||Panel: Questions and Discussion / Dr. Elewski, Dr. Lebwohl, Dr. Baldwin, Desai, and Dr. Pariser|