Return to program book search
Biologic Therapy in Dermatology Beyond Psoriasis
Friday, March 21
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Michael P. Heffernan, MD, FAAD
- Andrew Blauvelt, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Amy Yuntzu-Yen Chen, MD, FAAD
- Amit Garg, MD, FAAD
- Dedee F. Murrell, MD, FAAD - Handout
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Summarize the available literature on the uses of biologic medications in dermatology.
- Apply this information to the treatment of patients with complex dermatologic diseases.
Summarize the available literature on the uses of biologic medications in dermatology for diseases other than psoriasis. Medications to be reviewed include: anti-TNF's, anti-IL-12/23, anti-IL-1, anti-CD20, anti-IgE, and others. Dermatologic diseases to be covered include inflammatory disorders from the common to the obscure.
|Friday, March 21|
|10:00 AM||Anti-IL-12/23 / Dr. Blauvelt|
|10:20 AM||Anti-TNF's / Dr. Chen|
|11:00 AM||Anti-CD-20 / Dr. Murrell|
|11:30 AM||Anti-IgE and Other Biologics / Dr. Garg|