Return to program book search
Non-Infectious Granulomatous Disease
Friday, March 21
3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Joseph C. English, III, MD, FAAD
- Emily Keimig, MD, MS, FAAD
- Misha Rosenbach, MD, FAAD
- Miguel R. Sanchez, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- 1. Describe the most up-to-date information on non-infectious granulomatous diseases.
- 2. Prescribe the most evidence based therapies for non-infectious granulomatous diseases.
- 3. Categorize the disorders that formulate reactive granulomatous dermatitis.
This session will review the most recent evidence based data for non-infectious granulomatous disease. This will include basic science, clinical manifestations, systemic associations and therapeutic modalities for palisaded and epithelioid granulomatous disorders. Special emphasis on developing a new categorization of "reactive granulomatous dermatitis" for the complicated interstitial granulomatous dermatitis vs. palisaded granulomatous neutrophilic dermatitis dilemma will be highlighted.
|Friday, March 21|
|3:30 PM||Update on Palisading NIGD / Dr. Keimig|
|4:00 PM||Update on Epitheliod NIGD / Dr. Sanchez|
|4:30 PM||Reactive Granulomatous Dermatitis / Dr. Rosenbach|
|5:00 PM||Hot NIGD Cases / Dr. English|