Return to program book search
Sclerosing Skin Conditions: State-of-the-Art Diagnosis Evaluation and Therapy
Saturday, March 22
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Heidi Tewich Jacobe, MD, FAAD
- M. Kari Connolly, MD, FAAD
- Nicole Fett, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Christopher B. Hansen, MD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- List a differential diagnosis for sclerosing skin conditions.
- Differentiate these disorders based on clinical, pathological and laboratory evaluation.
- Outline a plan for management-based on current evidence.
This session will focus on sclerosing skin conditions encountered in dermatologic practice (lipodermatosclerosis, morphea, scleroderma, and nephrogenic systemic fibrosis). The goal of the session is to familiarize attendees with presentation of these disorders and state-of-the-art evaluation and management.
|Saturday, March 22|
|10:00 AM||Doctor my skin is "tight" approach to the patient with cutaneous sclerosis / Dr. Connolly|
|10:30 AM||Morphea: Update on Evaluation / Dr. Hansen|
|11:00 AM||Morphea: Update on Treatment / Dr. Fett|
|11:30 AM||Scleroderma: What every dermatologist should know / Dr. Jacobe|