Return to program book search
Advances in Lasers and Light Sources: What's the Truth
Sunday, March 23
Mile High Ballroom 4DEF
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Mathew M. Avram, MD, FAAD
- Richard Rox Anderson, MD, FAAD - Handout
- H. Ray Jalian, MD, FAAD
- Kristen Marie Kelly, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Suzanne L. Kilmer, MD, FAAD
- Gary Lask, MD, FAAD
- Arisa Ortiz, MD - Handout
- E. Victor Ross, Jr., MD, FAAD
- Elizabeth Tanzi, MD, FAAD - Handout
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Identify the significant advances in laser and light source treatments.
- Describe new clinical advances with laser and light source treatments.
- Assess the efficacy and safety of new laser and light source treatments.
This session will provide an overview of new and emerging laser and light source technologies within the field of dermatology. This will be a clinically meaningful session assessing the safety and efficacy of these devices as well as examining future trends within this field. The session is directed towards medical dermatology specialists seeking new therapeutic options for dermatologic conditions as well as procedural dermatologists seeking further education as to the state of the art and future directions in this field.
|Sunday, March 23|
|1:00 PM||Rosacea and Telangiectasias / Dr. Lask|
|1:10 PM||Pearls I’ve learned after 10 years of non-ablative fractional resurfacing / Dr. Tanzi|
|1:20 PM||Combining fractional and other laser treatments to maximize patient satisfaction / Dr. Kilmer|
|1:30 PM||Pearls for laser treatment of pediatric conditions / Dr. Kelly|
|1:40 PM||Discussion / Questions and Answers / All faculty|
|1:55 PM||Lasers, delegation & complications: what’s the truth? / Dr. Jalian|
|2:05 PM||Tissue tightening technologies: what’s the truth? / Dr. Ross|
|2:15 PM||Non-invasive fat removal: what’s the truth? / Dr. Avram|
|2:25 PM||Energy-based treatments for onychomycosis: what’s the truth? / Dr. Ortiz|
|2:30 PM||The future of energy-based treatments in dermatology / Dr. Anderson|
|2:45 PM||Discussion / Questions and Answers / All faculty|