Return to program book search
MOC Self-Assessment: Acne, Psoriasis, Eczema and Inflammatory Dermatosis
Tuition fee and ticket required for admission.
Saturday, August 18
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Joslyn S. Kirby, MD, FAAD
- Mark Lebwohl, MD, FAAD
- Christen M. Mowad, MD, FAAD
- Misha Rosenbach, MD, FAAD
- Joshua Zeichner, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses in ones dermatology knowledge as it pertains to acne, psoriasis, eczema, and inflammatory dermatoses and to make improvements as needed.
- Demonstrate a lifelong learning and self-assessment via completion of 25 questions and answers.
This session will be structured as a question-and-answer format using an automated audience response system. The faculty will present 25 questions that will cover several subjects including acne, psoriasis, eczema, and various inflammatory dermatoses. The attendee will be able to assess his/her level of understanding and have immediate feedback in order to identify any areas for further self-directed study.