Return to program book search
MOC Self-Assessment: Office-Based Safety
Tuition fee and ticket required for admission
Friday, August 02
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Oliver J. Wisco, DO, FAAD
- Omar Ibrahimi, MD, PhD, FAAD
- Ryan P. Johnson, MD, FAAD
- Howard Wooding Rogers, MD, FAAD
- James Selwyn Taylor, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in one's knowledge of issues in patient safety that are relevant to the practice of dermatology.
- Integrate and apply concepts in patient safety to improve dermatologic care.
This session presents 25 case-based ABD approved questions that apply towards MOC Component 2 self-assessment requirements. Answers are recorded via an electronic Audience Response System (ARS), followed by discussion of the case. Immediate, anonymous feedback allows attendees to assess their knowledge and identify areas that require further self-directed study. In order to fully participate, it is imperative that participants arrive on time. Concepts in patient safety that are relevant for dermatologists will be highlighted. Safety issues important in procedural and medical dermatologic practice will be addressed in order to better care for our patients.