Return to program book search
Translating Evidence into Practice: Primary Cutaneous Melanoma Guidelines
Tuition fee and ticket required for admission
Friday, August 02
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Arthur Joel Sober, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Lyn M. Duncan, MD
- Allan C. Halpern, MD, FAAD
- Timothy M. Johnson, MD, FAAD
- Darrell S. Rigel, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Discuss the recent changes in the AJCC melanoma staging system and their application to clinical practice.
- Apply the current evaluation and treatment guidelines for early stage melanoma to current practice.
This session will provide an overview of current recommendations for evaluation and therapy of early stage (0-II) melanoma with specific attention to the recent AAD guidelines and melanoma updated staging from the AJCC, 7th edition.
|Friday, August 02|
|3:00 PM||Introduction / Dr. Sober|
|3:10 PM||Pathology/Staging / Dr. Duncan|
|3:30 PM||Work-up/Follow-up / Dr. Halpern|
|3:50 PM||Biopsy Techniques and Primary Surgery / Dr. Sober|
|4:10 PM||SLNB / Dr. Johnson|
|4:30 PM||Alternative Therapies / Dr. Rigel|
|4:50 PM||Panel Discussion / All faculty|