Goals and objectives
The purpose of this module is to help medical students develop a clinical approach to the initial evaluation and treatment of patients with urticaria.
After completing this module, the learner should be able to:
- Describe the morphology of urticaria.
- Distinguish between acute and chronic urticaria.
- Develop an initial treatment plan for a patient with acute or chronic urticaria.
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis.
Download the module
- Urticaria (To open, click Read Only when prompted for a password)