Goals and objectives for module
The purpose of this module is to help medical students develop a clinical approach to the evaluation and initial management of patients presenting with an erythematous leg.
After completing this module, the learner should be able to:
- Recognize common and life-threatening causes of an erythematous leg.
- List the various risk factors for the conditions presented in this module.
- Describe the initial treatment plan for each condition presented in this module.
- Determine when to refer patients presenting with a red leg to a dermatologist or other specialist.
Download the module
- The red leg (To open, click Read Only when prompted for a password)