A new mobile-friendly Web app based on the AAD's clinical guidelines of care for psoriasis allows users to access best practices in the complex management of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis from their mobile devices. It puts the expertise of world-renowned scientists who contributed to the guideline at your fingertips.
The Web app is designed to help users develop the skills required to manage patients with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. The content emphasizes decision-making criteria that enable the clinician to individualize therapy based upon disease type, extent, response to previous treatments, quality of life issues, and comorbidities. It enables clinicians to recognize and diagnose challenging cases and formulate appropriate evidence-based treatment for patients.
Clinical recommendations for all available therapies for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis from the AAD’s clinical guidelines are also included.
View the free Web app on your iPhone, iPad, Android, or other mobile device here.
iPhone and iPad users can create an icon on their devices for easy access to the Web app by following the instructions below:
- Visit www.aad.org/mobile-psoriasis on your iPhone or iPad Safari Web browser.
- Tap on the middle icon with the arrow at the bottom of the Safari screen Web browser.
- Choose the "Add to home screen" icon.
- The Web app icon will be added to your iPhone or iPad home screen.
- Any time you want to access the psoriasis Web app, tap on your new icon.