Welcome to the American Academy of Dermatology 2015 Leadership Development Programs application center. To access the applications you will be required to log in with your AAD user ID and password.
Our online application can be entered and submitted on the same day, or you have the option of saving the information and returning at a later time to submit your application.
In addition to your completed online application, you will need to submit:
- Executive CV (no more than three pages in length). You may submit your CV one of two ways: You can upload your CV in Section C of the online application or send it via e-mail to Kathy Frale at email@example.com.
Two letters of recommendation who can speak to your professional commitment. All letters must be submitted using this template. Please send letters of recommendation to Kathy Frale via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you prefer, mail it to:
American Academy of Dermatology
Attn: Kathy Frale - Constituent Relations and Strategic Planning
930 E. Woodfield Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Please note the eligibility for both programs is as follows:
- Must be a member of the AAD in good standing
- Must have completed at least one year post dermatology training
- Must have nine years or less since completed residency/fellowship training
- Must have completed residency or a fellowship in a dermatology subspecialty
- Must have not attended a Leadership Forum in the past (applicants for the Academic Program may have attended a past Leadership Forum)
Academic Dermatology Leadership Program applicants only:
- Must be devoting 75 percent of your professional time to academics and have a strong commitment to the field
All documents due Sept. 17, 2014
Thank you for your interest in the 2015 Leadership Development Programs. If you have questions or need assistance, please e-mail Kathy Frale at email@example.com.