Designed specifically for dermatologists, the Leadership Forum is a highly interactive and enriching weekend that provides an opportunity to advance your leadership and communication skills while networking with colleagues and Academy leaders.
The 2016 Leadership Forum will be April 15-17, in Itasca, Illinois. Participants receive hotel accommodations, meals, and all workshops during the Leadership Forum.
Applications are no longer being accepted for the 2016 program. Please check back this Spring for information about the 2017 program. Send me an email reminder when the application opens.
- Must be a member of the AAD in good standing.
- Must have completed at least one year post dermatology residency training.
- Must be nine years or less since completing residency/fellowship training.
- Must have completed residency training in dermatology or a fellowship in a dermatology subspecialty (e.g., dermatopathology).
- Must not have attended a Leadership Forum in the past.
Program fee: Participants selected are required to pay a program fee of $250. The Academy covers the remaining costs for all sessions and workshops, travel, lodging, and on-site meals.