Return to program book search
Saturday, March 02
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Keyvan Nouri, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Jerry D. Brewer, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Darius R. Mehregan, MD, FAAD - Handout
- David A. Mehregan, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Desiree Ratner, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Darrell S. Rigel, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Chrysalyne Delling Schmults, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Diagnose skin tumors.
- Treat skin tumors.
- Discuss the future directions of the diagnosis and treatment of skin tumors.
The tumor board will serve as an overview of the most important skin tumors in this session. We will address diagnosis, treatment, updates, and future directions of skin cancers. There will be a panel discussion with questions from both audience members and panelists emphasizing the most important aspects above.
|Saturday, March 02|
|10:00 AM||Basal cell carcinoma / Dr. Nouri|
|10:12 AM||Squamous cell carcinoma / Dr. Schmults|
|10:24 AM||Merkel cell carcinoma / Dr. Brewer|
|10:36 AM||Sarcomas / Dr. Ratner|
|10:48 AM||Sebaceous tumors / fibrohistiocytic tumors / Dr. Mehregan|
|11:00 AM||Sweat gland tumors / hair follicle tumors / Dr. Mehregan|
|11:12 AM||Melanoma / Dr. Rigel|
|11:24 AM||panel discussion / questions & answers from panel & audience / All faculty|