Return to program book search
What's That? Syndrome Update
Tuesday, March 05
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
James G. Dinulos, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Mary Wu Chang, MD, FAAD
- Kristen P. Hook, MD, FAAD
- Jeffrey Sugarman, MD, PhD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Develop a diagnostic approach to genetic disorders.
- Identify important internet resources.
- Develop basic treatment strategies.
This highly interactive session will emphasize common syndromes involving the epidermis such as ichthyosis, epidermolysis bullosa; syndromes involving the dermis and subcutis such as aplasia cutis congenita, vascular malformations; and syndromes presenting with malformations involving the skin appendages such as the ectodermal dysplasias. Syndromes involving overgrowth will also be addressed. Clinical assessments and diagnostic evaluations important to the practicing dermatologist will be emphasized.