Return to program book search
Derm Exam Prep Course: Refresher
Tuition fee and ticket required for admission.
Saturday, August 18
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Bryan Erik Anderson, MD, FAAD
- Joslyn S. Kirby, MD, FAAD
- Ninad C. Pendharkar, MD, FAAD
- Christie Travelute, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- 1. Review as many of the 150 dermatologic diseases and conditions listed by the American Board of Dermatology (ABD) as required for the General Dermatology module of the Maintenance of Certification in Dermatology.
- 2. Identify areas needing additional study in preparation for the General Dermatology Section of the MOC exam.
- 3. Recognize the format used on the General Dermatology Section of the MOC exam.
This course is targeted to dermatologists preparing for the American Board of Dermatology Maintenance of Certification in Dermatology (MOC) examination. The course will review many, not all, of the diagnoses listed in the General section of the MOC exam. The format will be similar, not identical, to the one used on the examination. A representative photograph will be presented with a list of choices to choose from. Residents preparing for their Board exam may also benefit. We will not review the Subspecialty sections of the examination.
- Improvement of competence after preparation for board certification examination. Am J Health Syst Pharm 2012 Feb 1;69(3):186-90
|Saturday, August 18|
|9:00 AM||General Dermatology Questions / Dr. Pendharkar|
|10:00 AM||General Dermatology Questions / Dr. Kirby|
|11:00 AM||General Dermatology Questions / Dr. Ammirati|
|2:00 PM||General Dermatology Questions / Dr. Anderson|
|3:00 PM||General Dermatology Questions / Dr. Pendharkar|
|4:00 PM||General Dermatology Questions / Dr. Anderson|